I copied Aunt Tammy's milk jug ghost from their yard last year and boy was that cute! I'll do more next year for sure. It was a hoot stuffing it full of lights though --- the idea is that you have several milk jug ghosts in a row and string the lights down the line, but I only did one and had a sting of 350 lights. I *kinda* thought stuffing the whole strand in there would be a little much but had to try it anyway. It looked so ridiculously bright that I'm sure a few trick or treaters had to turn back half way up the walk shielding their eyes. Heh heh. I did end up pulling a bunch of the strand out but dang it was funny!
...and hit the pavement! It only took Alaina one house to figure out this was a pretty good gig. She was right there with Joseph eagerly snatching her share of candy and treats.
We got back home barely in time for a few treats before bedtime. Alaina chose something chocolatey (as evidenced by her shirt) and Joseph chose Cheetos. Eat up my friends. Halloween only comes once a year!
And we can't wait for the next one!
oooooh, chocolate or cheesie - I'd have to go with......BOTH!
ReplyDeleteyour pumpkin is awesome, love the gallon ghost idea, and such cute trick-or-treaters! :)
ReplyDelete