I was thinking about taking Alaina to have pictures made for her 2nd birthday (in two weeks! agh!) but the more time I spend with my camera learning all about manual mode, the more I think I might be able to get some good shots without spending the dough. Sometimes though it's just nicer to have someone else worry about getting the money shot, good lighting, and editing. I would love to set up a tea party on the ground in the back yard and see what I can get though.
And definietly dress her in red for it. I am really liking red on her these days! It's so bright, fun and kinda wild, but still sweet when paired with little flowers...just like her. That little red bow in her hair with those big blue eyes just melt my heart!
And this guy...this guy will not be invited to the tea party because I have a feeling he will Incredible Hulk-Ninja-Tranformer-Pirate his way through the sweetness of it. Or maybe a special appearance at the end would be just perfect if we need to spice things up a bit.
I wish I had sound effects to go with this picture. I'm sure there were some good ones during the live shot!
This day I am so glad I pulled out my camera and got a few shots. These of the kids loving on their daddy are the coolest!
Lil' Punkin says 'Come on spring!' We've got lots of exploring to do.
oooh, that girl is gonna be a heart-breaker! simply stunning in red. and joey is a natural born-ninja. seriously, i said it before (like a million times), but your pictures are amazing! you definitely could go in to photography girlfriend!!! i hope you got some great tea party photos (and post em! :)
ReplyDeletesuch sweet pictures
ReplyDelete