Friday, March 22, 2013

For Me? You Shouldn't Have!

I love stopping by the discount flower section when I'm at the grocery store and seeing what they have.  I rarely buy fresh flowers, but if there is something that I just can't pass up then I'll treat myself.


These roses were speaking to me the other day and went right into my shopping cart!  The colors were just perfect to brighten up the kitchen.


I fixed them up in a sweet little vase that I found at the antique mall one day.  It's one of my favorite vases because it has a lid with a floral grid on top.  It makes a beautiful little arrangement.  Whenever I see floral frogs I always debate on whether or not to pick one up and I always pass them by, but I think I may pick one up next time since tools like that make arranging flowers so easy. 


I hope these beauties brightened your day too!

2 comments: